Where are my Xbox One game clips?
Manage your game clips
- Press the XBOX button? to open the guide, then go to Capture & Share.
- Select Recent Captures. If your clip is not recent, select Show All.
- Select a clip. If you signed in to the console you’re using, you’ll have the option to edit.
- To edit, select More Actions > Crop and use the on-screen controls to edit and save.
Where can you view and share content in Xbox settings?
Xbox One App: How to Allow Access on Family Accounts
- To get started, sign in to the primary account that has control over family accounts.
- After that go to all settings -> Account -> Family.
- Once there, choose the secondary account for which you want to allow access.
- Then go to Privacy and online safety -> Xbox Live Privacy -> View details and customize.
How can I make my Xbox capture private?
How do I make my activity feed activity on Xbox One?
To hide a game or club from the activity activity:
How do I make my gaming history public?
Sign in to your XBOX LIVE profile and go to privacy and online settings. You want to make sure others can see your game and app history, so scroll down to this option and select ‘Everyone’.
Where is the Xbox Feed activity?
The activity feed is located within the friends app on your Xbox One console and allows you to communicate with your friends. You can make a general post by selecting ‘I have something to say’, or you can comment on some of your friends’ achievements and Gamedvr clips.
How do you permanently delete people on Xbox?
PSA: Easy way to mass remove friends
Where are my Xbox one game clips?