AMC Theaters on Demand is AMC’s answer to the streaming movie market. If you are a movie lover who is always looking for the latest movies to rent, there is no better place to access the latest streaming movies available.
What is AMC Theaters on Demand?
If you watch movies on demand using Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime or any other similar streaming service, then you know how infrequently recent movies are available.
AMC now offers AMC Theaters on Demand, which gives you access to both newly released movies and older blockbusters you may not have seen yet. AMC Theaters on Demand’s library isn’t overflowing with low-quality independent movies either, so you don’t have to worry about wasting money on a movie you’re not going to like.
No need to subscribe to start watching movies on streaming with AMC Theaters on Demand. Plus, every time you rent and stream any movie, you’ll receive bonus points. AMC Stubs that you can use to get free movie concessions and other discounts.
The AMC Theaters on Demand service is more like the service of streaming Vudu from Walmart, or to YouTube Movieswhich also do not require monthly membership fees.
How to sign up for AMC Theaters on Demand
In order to purchase On Demand titles, you will need to create an AMC Stubs account. Some of the benefits that come with free AMC Stubs Insider membership iinclude:
- Free refills on large popcorn
- discount days
- Monetary reward for each block of points earned
- No fees for online ticket sales
- A birthday gift and other special offers
Paid memberships include additional rewards like free movies, priority lanes, and unlimited online fee waivers.
To sign up for an AMC Stubs membership:
- Visit the website from AMC On-Demand and select sign-in in the upper left corner of the window. In the pop-up window, select Join Now.
- For a free account without membership monthly, select Join Now under the Stubs Insider column. If you want additional benefits, you can also enroll in the Premiere or A-List memberships They come with monthly installments.
- Fill in the form with your Email address, name, birthday, theater address and your password. Choose Continue when you’re done.
- Once you’re done, select My profile to view your AMC Stubs profile. Select Wallet from the menu to check the current balance of your Stubs points.
in your profile AMC Stubs You can also view your On Demand Library to view purchased or rented movies, as well as the Playlist. On Demand Surveillance to see a history of the movies you’ve watched.
Which AMC Stubs Membership is Right for You?
If you only plan to use the online service of AMC Theaters on Demand and you don’t visit the real cinema very often, a free membership is more than enough. Most of the perks and benefits that come with Stubs points are redeemed at actual theaters.
However, if you are a frequent moviegoer and would like to save money on your movie experience, A-List or Premier can be a good option.
This membership costs less than 20 dollars a year and gives you some extra benefits at the theater, like free popcorn and drink upgrades, and access to priority lanes at the box office and ticket booth.
The A-List Membership
Prices vary depending on where you live, but range from €20 to €40 per month, and it gives you all the memberships Premier, plus you can watch up to 3 movies a week at the theater for free.
Which plan is right for you?
- Insider: Perfect if you primarily stream online, but want occasional discounts at the movies.
- Premiere: If you go to the movies more often, concession discounts can more than offset the cost of this subscription.
- List- A: This monthly membership is ideal for serious movie fans who want to see movies in the theater several times a week.
Rent Movies at AMC Theaters on Demand
When you’ve finished creating your My AMC membership, you can rent or purchase any movie featured in the AMC Theaters on Demand library.
Keep an eye out for deals as you browse. For example, when you rent a few movies, you could receive a credit from AMC for more movies. And every time you stream a movie using this service, you’ll earn AMC Stub points that you can use the next time you visit a movie theater. AMC.
- When you’re signed in to your My AMC account, select On Demand in the menu. You will see a drop-down menu where you can browse the categories of films or see which movies are trending.
- Once you make your selection in the menu, you will see a list of movies. Just scroll down to browse the list. Once you see a movie that you want to rent, you just have to select the image of the movie.
Selecting a movie image will open its synopsis in the same browser tab. If you select the icon from browser backtracking, you will return to the top of the list. If you want to go back to the part of the list where you found the movie, right-click on the movie icon. image and open the synopsis in a new browser tab.
- This will take you to the movie synopsis page. Once you read the synopsis and decide you want to rent the movie, just select Rent or Buy under the movie title.
- This will open a pop-up window with your purchase options. These usually include renting or buying the movie in SD or HD quality. Yes you rent the movie, it will stay in your movie library for 30 days; if you buy it, it will stay in your movie library permanently.
- If you haven’t already saved your credit card information with your profile, you’ll need to enter it now in the Payment Information section. To save your credit card information, be sure to select Save this credit card for future purchases before selecting Apply. Once you’re done, select Buy at the bottom of the window to complete your purchase.
- When you’re ready to watch the movie, visit Your Library on the AMC My Account page. Select the movie image to play it.
- This will open the same movie synopsis window as before. Select Watch Now to play the movie.
- The movie will start playing in a pop-up window. If you want to watch the movie in your web browser, just select the full screen icon in the bottom right corner to maximize the window. If you prefer to stream it to your TV via Chromecast, just select the Chromecast icon.