Know how to fix Minecraft realms internal server error 500. Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox popular games developed by the Mojang. In the Java programming language, the game was created by the Markus “Notch” person. It is first released in the year 2009 of the month may, but later fully released in November 2011 with the Jens Bergensten then taking the overall development.
Moreover, Minecraft allows any of its players to host their multiplayer servers, though they enter the entire world to themselves and whereas any other player would wish to play the game from all over the world. You can also invite your own friends through these private servers, these private servers known as the Minecraft Realms. These realms are the beloved feature, but these realms are not perfect.
Therefore the player may encounter any errors while they are playing the games, where Minecraft realms internal server error 500 is one of the errors. So, here we come with some of the troubleshooting methods that help you to fix the error.
How to Fix the Minecraft Internal Server Error 500
If you are the one who encountered the error internal server error 500 Minecraft then follow the given below listed steps, which might help you to fix the error on the Minecraft.
Restart your Device
This is the simple and the basic troubleshooting method that helps you to fix the error internal server error 500 Minecraft, so you have to simply turn off your computer and then again restart it for while. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Click on the windows button, locating at the bottom-left corner of the taskbar.
- Now, tap on the power icon and then select the “Restart” from the given list of options.
- After restarting the device, check if the issue is resolved or not.
Restarting the device might help you to eradicate the error. If you have found that this troubleshooting method doesn’t help you to fix the error, then you can go with the reinstallation of the games.
Reinstall the Game
If restarting the device might not help you to fix the error then you have to uninstall and reinstall the game on your device. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Press the “Windows + R” keys together to open the Run dialogue box.
- Now, enter the “appwiz.cpl” command and then click on “enter”.
- On the screen, the application manager window will popups, here you have to scroll down to locate the “Minecraft” application and then right-click on it to uninstall.
- Now, Visit the official website of Minecraft, after you have unsuccessfully uninstalled the game. There, download and install the game with the on-screen instructions.
- This might also be possible that you have tweaked your game settings because of which the problem has taken place. Therefore try to reconfigure the settings to the default, which might help resolve the issue of internal server error 500 Minecraft.
Check the Internet Connection
Sometimes, the error might cause if there is a problem with the internet connection as it might preventing you from accessing the realms. To get rid of this error, you have to resolve your connective tissues. You have to try to use the weird connection instead of the wireless connection on such type as ethernet to have a stable internet connection. After connecting to the ethernet check if the issue is resolved or not
Disable the background Applications
Though you have connected to the stable network but still unable to connect to the Minecraft realms. Then there might possibilities that the data is used by the applications that are running in the background which in returning causing to limit your internet bandwidth. So, make sure that you have exited from all the internet-connected apps to get rid of this error and then try connecting to the Minecraft realms again. To do so, follow the given below steps.
- Press “Ctrl + Shift ” Esc” keys together to open the task manager.
- Now, under the “Process” tab right-click on any of the Unwanted background Process, and then click on the “End Task” button.
If this troubleshooting method doesn’t help you to fix the error, then you can go with another troubleshooting method.
Update the version of Game
Sometimes, an outdated game version might cause the error Minecraft realms internal server error 500, then in these cases, you have to update the latest version of the games that help you to resolve the issue unable to connect to the Minecraft realm. It this quite possible that the launcher from the recently available update of your game might miss the installation of the updates that arise the error Minecraft realms internal server error 500.
Now, in these cases, you have to check for the recent updates that are available for your game and install them. After updating the latest of the game and check if the issue is resolved or not. If not then perform another troubleshooting method.
Disable the Plugins
Sometimes the plugins that are installed on your device might be problematic and don’t allow you to connect to the realm server. If you have that the installed plugins on your device might be incompatible with the game versions then you can try the given below troubleshooting steps and fix minecraft realms internal server error 500.
- On your desktop, open the Plugin window, and then rename the plugin files as “[plugin name].jar.disabled” from “[plugin name].jar”.
- After renaming the plugin, restart the server and check if the issue unable to the Realm server is fixed or not.
If this doesn’t help you to fix the error then you have to contact the customer service and give in detailed specification of your problem.
Contact the Customer Service
If you are unable to eradicate the problem despite all the troubleshooting methods, then this is the last available option. Contact the Customer Support Center ad fill the form provided in this link where you have the detailed specification of your problem and when the team received your request they give you the feedback within a few days.
That’s all about the Minecraft realms internal server error 500. Here we have shared the troubleshooting methods that help you to fix the issue that you have encountered when you are trying to connect to the Minecraft realm server. For more information on errors visit our TechyGun website.