Do you want to know how to fix Hulu error code P-Dev320? Hulu is no doubt one of the largest online streaming sites right now. It has a great demand on the internet and everyone is going crazy about having a subscription to Hulu for themselves.
Hulu is a subscription-based online video streaming application based in America. It has a large library of movies, TV series, reality shows, kid’s channels, and much more to have some fun and entertainment at home. However, even being one of the popular apps, error codes can still show up on Hulu to annoy its users.
There can be plenty of reasons behind your Hulu app behaving weirdly and giving the P-Dev320 error. Pending updates, network issues, faulty browser extensions, can be some of the causes to get Hulu error code P-Dev320. Whatsoever the reason is, know how to fix it right away with the following methods.
Fix Hulu Error Code P-Dev320
Here is how to easily get rid of the Hulu error P-Dev320 successfully. Follow the methods that are given below one by one and get back to your Hulu streaming within no time.
1. Is Hulu Down
Start with checking whether the Hulu servers are facing any issues at the moment. Several times, the main servers of an application might face some network problems. Therefore, make sure whose fault is it before you perform the fixes given below.
- Go to the DownDetector page on your browser and check if Hulu is active.
- You can also visit the official page of Hulu Support on social media sites for updates.
- If Hulu servers are down at the moment, then wait for the developers to fix it.
- But, if Hulu is perfectly fine and active, then your device or Hulu app needs to be fixed.
2. Basic Troubleshooting Points
Here are some of the most general fixes you can use to fix the Hulu code P-Dev320. Most times the error codes disappear at this step without even needing you to do some tricky stuff.
- Restart Your Device: Whichever streaming device you are currently using for Hulu, may it be your smart TV, mobile phone, Roku, or Fire TV, restart it immediately.
- Check The Internet: Is your router giving proper wi-fi signals? Make sure you are connected to a strong internet connection. Try browsing something and see if the internet is working.
- Restart The Router: Turn off the router and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait for 2 minutes and then turn on the router.
- Turn off Antivirus Software: If you are using any antivirus app, make sure to temporarily turn it off and then check on Hulu.
3. Update Hulu
Is Hulu updated? Hulu is one of those apps that comes up with frequent new and useful updates for its users regularly. If you haven’t updated the app, then this can lead to errors.
- If using an Android smartphone, update the Hulu app from the Google Play Store.
- For iOS phones, update the Hulu app from Apple Store.
- If using a smart TV, go to Apps -> Store -> Menu -> Updates.
- After updating the app, restart the computer and the error will be fixed by now.
4. Disable Adblocker
If still the Hulu error code P-Dev320 is not fixed, then disable the adblocker extensions that you have added to your browser. Hulu is an ad-supported app and your adblocker software can make issues due to it. Follow the steps given below to disable the Adblocker extension.
- First of all, go to the Extensions page of your browser settings.
- If using Chrome, type “chrome://extensions” in the URL bar and press Enter.
- Now, go to the adblocker extension and toggle it off.
- Exit the page and restart your device.
- Open Hulu and check if Hulu error code P-Dev320 is fixed.
5. Clear Cache On Hulu
Hulu error code P-Dev320 still appearing? This is one of the best methods to fix it. Clear the Hulu app cache on your respective devices by following the steps given below.
- iPhone users need to uninstall the app and install it again to clear the cache on their Hulu application.
- Android TV and Android smartphone users: Go to Settings -> Apps -> See all apps -> Hulu -> Storage and cache -> Clear storage -> Clear Data.
- Xbox One users: Go to Menu -> My Games and Apps -> Apps -> Hulu -> Manage Apps -> Clear data.
- Fire TV users: Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Installed Applications -> Hulu -> Clear cache -> Clear data.
- Roku TV users: Go to the main menu and select “Home”. Press the Home button 5 times -> Press the Up button -> Press the Rewind button 2 times -> Press the Fast forward button 2 times.
6. Reinstall Hulu
If you are getting the same Hulu error even after trying all the methods given here, then just reinstall the Hulu application. This is the most working method when you are unable to get rid of the error code. A fresh installation will quickly get rid of any errors like Hulu error code P-Dev320.
- Go to your device applications and uninstall Hulu from them.
- Restart the device (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Smart TV, Smartphone, etc).
- Now, go to the respective application store and install Hulu.
- Sign in to your Hulu account and start having fun.
- The Hulu error code P-Dev320 will not bug you anymore.
Hulu error code P-Dev320 is one of the most common error codes on Hulu. Since streaming apps require good internet and uninterrupted access to connect to the server, trivial things like a browser extension or slow internet can lead to error codes. If you take care of these things, then you can easily get rid of the Hulu error code P-Dev320 and can also avoid it in the future. Visit TechyGun for more useful posts.