what you need to know
- In a web browser, sign in to Netflix, and then go to Profile > Account > Cancel Membership.
- Cancel with the Netflix mobile app via More > Account > Cancel membership.
- subscribed through google play? Cancel via My Subscriptions.(Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google account first.)
This article explains how to cancel Netflix through various sources, including a web browser, the Netflix app for Android or iOS, and iTunes or Google Play.
The instructions in this article apply to the Netflix video streaming service app for smart TVs, game consoles, video game, web browsers and mobile devices.
How to cancel Netflix in a web browser
To cancel your subscription via the Netflix website:
- Select the icon Profile in the upper right corner.
- Select Account from the dropdown menu.
- On MEMBERSHIP AND BILLING, select Cancel Membership.
You can continue to watch Netflix until your account is closed at the end of the subscription period. billing current.
How to cancel Netflix through Google Play on your computer
If you have subscribed to Netflix through Google Playyou must cancel your subscription using your account Google. Go to play.google.com in any browser and select My subscriptions on the left side to manage your account, including actions to cancel Netflix.
You must be signed in to the Google account that you used to set up Netflix.
How to cancel Netflix through Google Play on Android
To cancel a Netflix subscription through Google Play on Android, launch the Google Play app and select the menu icon in the upper left corner, then select Subscriptions. You will be able to cancel any subscription on the list, including Netflix.
How to cancel Netflix from the mobile app
To cancel your subscription using the Netflix mobile app for Android or iOS, follow these steps:
- Launch the Netflix app and select More.
- Select Account to open the cancellation page in a web browser.
- Scroll down and select Cancel Membership.
Canceling the subscription from any device cancels the account for all devices. However, uninstalling any of the Netflix apps does not cancel your subscription.
How to cancel Netflix through iTunes
If you have subscribed to Netflix through iTunes, you can manage your subscription from the iTunes desktop app:
If you set up your account Netflix on an Apple TV, You can also cancel your subscription using this method.
- Select View my account under Account and sign in with your Apple ID if you are asked.
- Scroll down to the
section from Setting and select Manage together with Subscriptions.
Netflix saves your exercise from viewing for 10 monthsso if you decide to rejoin Netflix within that time frame, your account will be just as you left it.