How can I play PUBG on my iPhone 6 without lag?
This can help you reduce PUBG Mobile lag and ping.
- Disable background refresh. Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Turn off fitness tracking. Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Turn on Reduce Motion. Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Check Reduce Transparency and Increase Contrast.
- Turn off low data mode.
- Disable unnecessary apps.
Why is PUBG lagging on iPhone?
Because it’s a 1.6GB memory game and its graphics are so high, there’s definitely a lot of coding going on, so sometimes it becomes harder to release new updates to such a big game without bugs. It is the reason why it lags even on good devices. Why does PUBG mobile work better on iOS devices than Android devices?
Which iPhone is better for PUBG in 2021?
The answer to the question of which iPhone is better for gaming is the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Even though all iPhones can run the games available in Apple’s arcade games, the iPhone 12 Pro Max stands out as the best among them.
Is iPhone 6s good for PUBG?
Yes, pubg on iPhone 6s works great. You will have a great experience in 6s. 3d touch also helps you play pubg more aggressively. Yes you can play pubg on iphone 6s for better experience select soft and high or above fps settings.
Is iPhone 7 plus good for PUBG?
You won’t have any performance-based issues on either model. Fusion A10 on iPhone 7 plus will work fine. If I had to choose I would go for the iPhone 7 plus as it has a bigger screen so the gameplay would be somehow better.
How can I play PUBG smoothly on my iPhone 5s?
Fortunately, there is a faster way:
- Press and hold the power button on your iPhone until the “Slide to power off” bar appears. DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR iPhone.
- Release the power button and now hold the home button for five seconds until the home screen turns back on.
How do I fix PUBG on my iPhone?
Here is a step by step guide to fix PUBG Mobile crash error on iOS devices… PUBG Mobile crash error fixed
- Turn off Wi-Fi or mobile data on your iOS device.
- Now, go to Settings >> Date and time and disable the ‘Set automatically’ option.
- Set your date for July 9, 2020 and return to the home screen.