What is aka.ms/accountsettings? Do your kids or Children play the game called Minecraft? If yes and likely to set your account free from exposure towards adult content that is completely unsuitable or improper to them, worry not!
Because there is a great opportunity to maintain your account security by enabling the privacy settings. Yes, thus it is possible by accessing the aka.ms/accountsettings. But how? Well, if you are looking forward to learning the same, go through the below complete details now itself.
So that you can successfully maintain your Microsoft account safe and save your kid’s from exposure to adult content. Irrespective of the device, you can set the aka.ms/accountsettings as per the desire thereby keeping your account secure. By taking note of all this information, let’s go through further details related to aka.ms/accountsettings which were clearly shared below.
What is aka.ms/accountsettings?
Most of the games we see today are comprised of multi-platform. Thereby they can play the game irrespective of user-friendly devices like Xbox/ PS4/ PS5/ Nintendo Switch or any. For instance, let’s talk about the famous game called Minecraft it is aka.ms/remoteconnect for minecraft. If you have been observed there are numerous active players. Also, it is owned by Microsoft. Hence you will get an opportunity to play Minecraft by linking up with your Microsoft account. During that time, there might be the chance of undergoing lots of changes. This can be done through aka.ms/accountsettings.
Privacy settings are also one to be set at that particular time for maintaining the account details safe and secure. Especially for your kids, if they are playing Minecraft, you can keep them away from the exposure of adult content that is purely inappropriate to them. Thus, setting up the privacy towards Microsoft account is possible by visiting the official website aka.ms/accountsettings. Apart from this, there are many more details to learn. Hence let’s begin to learn the same now.
How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings over Xbox Console?
Well, in order to keep your kids away from the exposure towards adult content which is completely inappropriate to them, the Xbox and Xbox one had made some changes in terms of account privacy settings. Also, called age-factor settings. Changing the settings depending upon the age factor, you can keep your kids safe from the exposure of such unsuitable content always. Hence to set up the same and keep your account safe, follow the below steps.
- Go to the Xbox settings panel. This is the place where you have the opportunity to access settings and privacy options related to the well-known game called Minecraft.
- Visit the official website https://www.xbox.com/en-US/ to get the online settings panel.
- Next to this, pick up the privacy and safety option available in the form of lists.
- Make sure that you sign in to the Microsoft account.
- Now, this takes us to the new page. This is the place where the account details can be changed as per our desire.
- Next to this, pick the Xbox online safety.
- Cross-check 2-3 times and make sure you have modified the details absolutely.
- Apart from this, there is another option by disabling it, which will ensure no other additional browsing takes place which keeps your kid always safe.
- That’s it! The modifications were successfully done!
Microsoft Settings and Privacy details
One of the best ways of using the app or device is when you sign in with a Microsoft account. It means allowing to synchronize automatically with the previous to new device. Doing so helps by not entering the complete details again and again. The aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft is the place where you can restore previous settings too very well. Hence let’s take a look at how the Microsoft settings and privacy is going to work in detail.
- If you like to change your Microsoft account profile picture, updating once in the single Microsoft account is far enough. Because it synchronizes the same with all the other devices.
- The applications or games used through the Microsoft account were completely safe and secure too. Because they follow the settings and privacy terms set by the Microsoft office.
- In order to get an opportunity to access the controls and upgrades of our respective accounts, you are suggested to move device settings initially. Tap on the name accounts. Hence doing so help you to make necessary changes as per your desire.
This way every single aspect is interlinked. Microsoft plays a major role in placing all your stuff completely safe and secure under its privacy terms. One more interesting fact is the Microsoft always divides the data into small chunks and keeps them safe and secure every single time. The only part you need do is log in to the account, and make use of it to link up the applications like Minecraft or any.
Microsoft Account settings and Online safety
Well, the Microsoft account settings and online safety come into consideration at the beginning itself while creating the Microsoft account. Factors like age, credentials and other important information can be shown up on the screen as per your desire.
Also, one more point to be noted as no one has a chance to create the kid’s Microsoft account. Anyhow the Microsoft strictly follows the Microsoft principles/Online safety guidelines related to the COPPA and GDPR protection laws.
aka.ms/accountsettings Not Working!! How to Fix?
At times, the Microsoft and privacy settings may block networks, web pages, games, or any. Also, sometimes, the players may experience or suffer from the happening of game lags and delays. This gives a great disappointment especially when you play your favorite game. All this encounter especially when you play games over the Xbox console by taking the help of a Microsoft account.
Like this, there are many more issues encountered while playing the game. But worry not! Because whatever issue it might be can be fixed easily without facing even single trouble. Thus the process to get rid of all such issues is shown below. Let’s take a look and read the below contents now.
- Initially, you are requested to verify the Minecraft games version whether it is using the beta version or non-beta version.
- Leave the game and make sure you restart the game which is however going to be upgraded with the latest version.
- Make sure the router works properly having a good signal strength. Because poor internet connection also leads to the error.
- Check out the antivirus installed in your console. Because when it detects the virus, automatically disables the game. To solve this problem, make sure you verify the third-party apps installed on your device which can be turned off by accessing the settings page.
- In order to speed up the internet connection, try to use the ethernet cable connecting with Wifi successfully.
- Restart the realm to make it run fast and effective.
This way you can easily keep out your kids from getting exposed to inappropriate content especially when playing games. To learn more facts, visit techygun at every moment. Because this site helps you to understand the concepts very clear.